The status page allows you to quickly view the current status of the FTP server and the overall activity since the FTP server was last loaded. This information is automatically updated every second.
- Server Status - This contains the current active state and the time since first activation.
- Active Ports - This contains the current main FTP port and also the SSL port if SSL is enabled.
- Data In - Total data received by the server.
- Data Out - Total data sent by the server.
- Current Connections - The current number of connections/sessions to the server.
- Total Connections - Total connections made to the server.
- SSL Connections - This contains the total successful and failed SSL hand shakes to the server.
- Logins - This contains the total successful and failed logins into the server.
- File Activity - This contains the total number of files uploaded, downloaded and deleted.
- Folder Activity - This contains the total number of folders created, viewed and deleted.